Monday, December 20, 2010

Miss Me?

Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted anything! A lot has gone on in my world in the past few months. 
I am a part of a website that I post once a week at: Courageous Homekeeping
I am helping my husband start a business: Burlap Roasting Company
I am now gluten free and spend hours researching all that that entails.
I am still raising two boys, homeschooling, crafting, housekeeping, on the worship team at church, decorating, and getting ready for Christmas.


I hope to do better posting in the new year, hope this season is full of Joy!

1 comment:

The Daileys said...

I missed you! Such lovely pictures! I love your decorations :) Is going gluten free helping you to feel better? It sure is a long road learning all the ins and outs, but so worth it! Love and miss you bunches!